Contact us now
Dr. Yryna Borysenko
Position: Head of the Obstetric Hospital, Obstetrician and Gynecologist of the highest category.
Professional experience: 37 years.
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian.
- Physiological childbirth
- Complicated labor
- All types of urgent surgical delivery (cesarean section, vacuum extraction of the fetus, the application of obstetric forceps)
- Breech delivery
- Birth with a scar on the uterus through the natural birth canal
- Extirpation of the uterus in obstetrics
- Urgent gynecological surgery
- RDV (separate diagnostic curettage)
- IUD placement, obstetric pessary
- Suturing of the cervix for ICI (isthmic-cervical insufficiency)
- Treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease
- Pregravid preparation
- Contraception counseling
- Pregnancy management
- 1978-1984 – Bogomolets National Medical University
- 2006 – Courses of thematic improvement based on NMAPO im. P. L. Shupika “Effective help during pregnancy and childbirth.”
- 2012 – Courses of thematic improvement based on N.N. A.A. Bogomolets with a degree in Health Care Organization and Management
- 2013 – Courses of thematic improvement based on NMAPO im. PL Shupika “Modern methods of hemostasis in obstetrics and gynecology”
- 2015 – Technical University based on N.M. PL Shupik “Emergency care and intensive care in obstetrics and gynecology.”
- 2020 – Symposium UARM “Theory and practice of human reproduction”
- 2020 – Conference “Modern aspects of obstetric anesthesiology”
- She regularly attends conferences on obstetrics and gynecology
- 1984 – Doctor obstetrician-gynecologist at Kyiv city maternity hospital № 1
- 1998 – 2020 – Head of the obstetric department of the Kyiv city maternity hospital №1
Training, courses, and conferences participation:
- Member of the Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Kiev
We will fill your life with a new meaning!