Contact us now
Dr. Yevhen Shytikov
Yevhen Shytikov, embryologist
Work experience: 10 years.
- The first Kiev Medical School, specialization "Parademic", 1996-1999.
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, specialization "Biology", 1999-2005.
- The course "Basics of the Ejaculate Analysis" The Andrology Center in the University Hospital "Karolinska" Stockholm, Sweden, organized by ESHRE, 2008.
- Course "FISH + microdissection of marker chromosomes" University of Jena, Germany, 2011
- Certification in NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk, specialization "Laboratory Genetics", 2011
- Course "Vitrification Technique Oociology" IVI clinic Valencia, Spain, 2013
- Course "Technique of biopsy of the polar body, blastomeres, trophectoderms" based on the ORIGIO laboratory Copenhagen, Denmark, 2016.
- Re-certification in NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk on the specialty "Laboratory Genetics", 2016.
- Clinic "Adonis" - 2016 up to the present
- Medical Center of LLC "ISIDA-IVF", Kyiv, 2007-2016.
Basic skills in specialization:
- All modern techniques of in vitro fertilization (IVF, ICSI, IMSI, PICSI, PGD (blastomere and trophododerm biopsy)
- Cultivation and vitrification of embryos, as well as vitrification of oocytes
- Analyzes with male germ cells (MAR-test, HB-test, HaloSperm-test)
Motto: Child is the key to happiness.
We will fill your life with a new meaning!