Contact us now
Dr. Yevhen Shytikov
Position: Embryologist, Biologist.
Professional experience: 14 years.
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian.
- Fluent in all modern methods of ART: IVF, ICSI, PICSI, PGD (blastomere biopsy and trophectoderm), Cultivation of Embryos, Assisted Hatching, Cryopreservation of Oocytes, Embryos, Sperm
- Paramedic, First Kyiv Medical School, 1996-1999
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Biological Faculty, 2005
- Course Basic Semen Analysis, Center of Andrology at the Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden, organized by ESHRE, 2008
- Course FISH+Micro Dissection of Marker Chromosome, University of Jena, Germany, 2011
- Certification Laboratory of Genetics, Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, 2011
- Course Oocytes Vitrification Technique, Clinic IVI in Valencia, Spain, 2013
- Course Biopsy Technique of Polar Body, Blastomere, Trophectoderm at the Laboratory ORIGIO, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2016
- Re-certification, Laboratory of Genetics, Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, 2016
- Biologist, Embryologist, ISIDA Clinic, Kyiv, 2007-2016
- Embryologist, ADONIS Medical Group of Companies, since September 2016
Training, courses, and conferences participation:
- I International Conference Children Born as a result of IVF, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2017
- Practical and Theoretical training in IVF Clinic Assuta, Tel Aviv Israel, and HMC, Herzlia Israel, 2017
- Speaker at the Courses Reproductive Genetics, PHEI Institute of General Practice – Family Medicine, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2017
- Speaker at the Courses Clinical Embryology, PHEI Institute of General Practice – Family Medicine, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2017
- Speaker at the Courses Reproductive Genetics, PHEI Institute of General Practice – Family Medicine, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2018
- 5th World Congress on Controversies in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis (CoGen) in Collaboration with Ovarian Club XI, Paris, France, 2018
We will fill your life with a new meaning!