Contact us now
Dr. Valentyn Didkivsky
Valentyn Didkivsky, embryologist
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, specialization "biochemist-biotechnologist", master's degree in biology with honors, 2003-2009.
- Dialogue-Diagnostics LLC, marketing specialist in medical products of Nikon microscopy, microbiological products Becton, Dickinson and Company USA, 2013-2015.
- Himlaborreaktiv LLC, the head of the directions: medical equipment, Nikon microscopy, optical equipment, 2010-2013.
- LLC ICC-Ukraine, specialist in the field of microscopy Nikon, 2009-2010.
- Institute of Biochemistry named after O.V.Palladin of NAS of Ukraine, laboratory of signaling mechanisms of the cell (engineer of the 1st category), 2003-2009.
Participation in trainings:
- Trainings on histological equipment SLEE medical GmbH, Mainz, Germany, 2014.
- Training in optical equipment Nikon, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2014.
- Exhibition ESHRE-2012, Istanbul, Turkey, 2012
- Training in optical equipment Nikon, Warsaw, Poland, 2008-2009.
Basic skills in specialization:
- Spermograms, mar -test, PCT, TKTS, HBA test
- Cryoconservation and defrosting of sperm.
- Preparation of sperm for ICSI and IUI
- Carrying out the IUI
- Embryo transfer
- Preparation of bowls for embryos cultivation
- Selection of oocytes for punctures
- Cultivation and evaluation of embryos
- ICSI and vitrification (teaching process)
- Documentation maintaining
Motto: I am very proud of my job, I help infertile people to become parents.
We will fill your life with a new meaning!