IVF + ICSI program with sperm donation
Price: 5550 USD (with medicines)
We can deal with:
Pregnancy care after IVF
Contact us now
Initial consultation with ADONIS FAMILY reproductive health specialist (personal doctor and medical coordinator who will be in constant contact with you at all stages of your treatment).
· Personalized treatment planning for each patient.
· Cryopreservation of sperm and storage up to 2 months.
· Medical supply for stimulation of superovulation .
· Ultrasound monitoring of ovarian stimulation.
· Oocyte retrieval under intravenous anesthesia.
· Sperm preparation.
· Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) - if required.
· Embryo cultivation till the blastocyst stage (by needs).
· Embryo transfer.
· Detailed embryological development report and photo of transferred embryos.
· Laboratory (hCG) and Ultrasound confirmation of pregnancy.
· Assistance with visa applications (invitation letter from clinic), hotel and travel arrangements.
· Patient support during and after the treatment program.
- Examination of Woman before IVF
- Vitrification of embryos
- Additional cryothek (*quantity of embryos=quantity of cryotheks)
- Storage of embryos (1 year)
- Cryoprogram (transfer of thawed embryos, cost of medicines for endometrium preparing included)
Types of PGD:
- PGD (5 chromosomes: 13,18,21,X,Y)
- PGD (9 chromosomes:13,15,16,17,18,21,22,X,Y)
- PGD (24 chromosomes), quantity of embryos - up to 8
- PGD (24 chromosomes), for each additional embryo over 8