Contact us now
Olexandr has got more than four years of experience in the embryological laboratory as a biologist-embryologist. The doctor knows all modern methods of extracorporal fertilization and cultivation, freezing and thawing of embryos, oocytes, semen. He also carries out biopsies of blastomers and trophoecododerms, capacitation, spermograms, HBA tests, MAR-tests, postcoital tests, sperm–cervical mucus contact test and so on.
The embryologist has got skills in working with such molecular methods as PCR and electrophoresis. There is experience in the biochemical laboratory.
From May 2018 and currently working in Medical Group of companies ADONIS
From August 2014 till May 2018 worked at the Medical Company «Ilaya»
In 2017 Olexandr graduated from the P.L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, specializing in «Laboratory genetics»
Since May 2015 and till the present time Olexandr is a postgraduate student at Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Department of Toxicology. Approximate graduated date – June, 2019.
Olexandr works on dissertation work, for obtaining a candidate’s degree, on the subject: «Justification of pharmaco-сorrection of distant reproductive disorders in the model of metabolic syndrome in male juvenile rats»
2008 – 2014 years
Educational and Scientific Center «Institute of Biology and Medicine» of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Master’s Degree)
1999 – 2006 years
Gymnasium «Academy», Kyiv
Participation in conferences:
- Medical conference in the framework of the international scientific and practical forum IFRM «Genetics in reproduction» (June 22, 2017);
- XII National School of Young Scientists — Pharmacologists Academician of NAMS of Ukraine O. V. Stefanova. (October 12, 2016);
- 10th Congress of Toxicology in Developing Countries and 12th Congress of the Serbian Society of Toxicology, Belgrade, Serbia, (April 18-21, 2018);
- 30th ECNP Congress, Paris, France, (2-5 September 2017);
1st International Congress of Assisted Reproductive Technologies of oocyte vitrification workshop «Focus on Oocyte» (27-28 October 2018).
- Tkachenko O., Kovalenko V. Age features of metabolic syndrome influence on embryo-fetal development of offspring of male rats // Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Series: problems of regulation of physiological functions. — 2016 — №2 (21). — P.71-74.
- Tkachenko O.E. Shayakhmetova G.M. , Voronina A. , Kovalenko V.M. State of / antioxidant system of testicles of rats with metabolic syndrome, developed in juvenile age // Odessa Medical Journal. — 2017 — №5. — p. 5-9
- Tkachenko O., Matvienko A., Kovalenko V.M. Morphological disorders in testicles and epidemics of rats with metabolic syndrome developed in juvenile age // Achievements of biology and medicine. — 2017 — №2. — P.14-17.
- Kovalenko V., Tkachenko O., Shayahmetova G.M., Matvienko A.V. Effect of metformin on the morpho-functional characteristics of testicles of rats for metabolic syndrome developed in juvenile age, Pharmacology and drug toxicology. — 2018 — No. 2 (58).
Abstracts of reports
- Tkachenko O., Kalachinska M., Bondarenko L. B., Kovalenko V. M. Influence of metabolic syndrome on DNA fragmentation at different ages // Materials of the All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference «Creative directions in diagnostics, pathogenesis, treatment and prevention of internal diseases», Zaporizhia, September 29-30, 2016.-P.18-19.
- Tkachenko O., Shayakhmetova G. M., Voronina A.K., Blazchuk I.S., Kovalenko V.M. Effects of metformin on the behavior of adolescent rats with metabolic syndrome induced in childhood // European Neuropsychopharmacology. — 2017 — V.27, Suppl.2. — R.S1116.
- Tkachenko O., Shayakhmetova G. M., Voronina A.K., Kovalenko V.M. Biochemical Changes in Pubertal Rats’ Tests Following the Induction of Metabolic Syndrome in Childhood Age and Metformin Treatment // V National Congress of Pharmacologists of Ukraine, October 18-20, 2017, Zaporozhia. Abstracts of reports. — 2017 — C.127.
- Tkachenko O., Shayakhmetova G. M., Voronina A.K., Kovalenko V.M. Biochemical Distrubances in Testes of Albino Rats with Metabolic Syndrome Induced in Prepubertal Age and Metformin Treatment // Abstract Book of Abstracts of the 10th Congress of Toxicology in Developing Countries and the 12th Congress of the Serbian Society of Toxicology, Belgrade, Serbia, April 18-21, 2018 — p.109
- Tkachenko O., Kalachinskaya M., Kovalenko V.M. Effect of metformin on embryo-fetal development of offspring of rats with metabolic syndrome developed in juvenile age // «Shevchenkivska spring: achievement of biological science / BioScience Advances»: collection of theses of the XVI International Conference of Students and Young Scientists (Kyiv, April 24-27). 2018) [Text]. — Kyiv: PALIVODA A.V., 2018. — P. 149
- Karatsuba T., Tkachenko O., Shayakhmetova G., Blazchuk I., Kovalenko V. Metformin Increasing the Anxiety Level in Rats with the Metabolic Syndrome Induced in Childhood // Proceedings of 14th International Regional (North America) ISBS Neuroscience and Biological Psychiatry Stress and Behavior Conference. Miami Beach, FL, USA, June 22-23, 2018 — P.17
- Tkachenko O.E., Kovalenko V.M., Shayahmetova G.M. Increased anxiety in the conditions of metformin introduction against metabolic syndrome developed in juvenile age // Informational letter on innovations in the system of public health № 214-2018.
- Kovalenko VM, Tkachenko O., Shayahmetova G.M. Absence of correction of violations of the level of sex hormones and the morphofunctional state of gonads under the conditions of metformin use against metabolic syndrome developed in the juvenile age // Informational letter on innovations in the health care system №213-2018.
Motto: The sense of my life is to give a hope to the people.
We will fill your life with a new meaning!