Contact us now
Dr. Tetiana Fakhrutdinova
Position: Chief of ADONIS Female Consultation, Obstetrician-Gynecologist.
Degree: MD, PhD.
Professional experience: 13 years.
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian.
- Cervical biopsy, cervical conization, radio wave coagulation
- Ultrasound examination of pelvic organs, up to 11 weeks of pregnancy
- IUD introduction/removal
- Introduction/removal of an obstetric pessary
- Physiological pregnancy monitoring
- Management of high-risk pregnancies
- Infertility treatment
- Bohomolets National Medical University, Kyiv, specialty in General Medicine, 2002-2008
- National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (NMAPE) named after P.L. Shupyk, internship in Kyiv maternity hospital, Obstetrician-gynecologist, 2008-2011
- National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (NMAPE) named after P.L. Shupyk, Kyiv, a full-time Ph.D. student, 2015-2017
- National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (NMAPE) named after P.L. Shupyk, Kyiv, specialization in Ultrasound diagnostics, 2017
- Chief of ADONIS Female Consultation, Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Fertility Specialist, ADONIS Medical Group of Companies, since 2020
- Obstetrician-gynecologist, Maternity hospital Leleka, 2018-2020
- Obstetrician-gynecologist, Maternity hospital of ADONIS Medical Group of Companies, 2017-2018
- Obstetrician-gynecologist, Kyiv City Maternity Hospital No.1, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (NMAPE) named after P.L. Shupyk, 2015-2017
- Female consultation in Desnyanskyi district of Kyiv (branch No.3)
- Obstetrician-gynecologist, Kyiv Regional Center for health protection of Mather and Child
Training, courses and conferences participation:
- Thematic advanced training Colposcopic diagnostics and methods of treatment of cervical nosologies, 2017
- Thematic advanced training Prenatal diagnosis of congenital and hereditary fetal pathologies in the first trimester of pregnancy, 2018
- 3-rd International Conference Innovations in Obstetrics and Neonatology, 2019
- COGI World Congress, Paris, 2019
- 3-rd International Congress Reproductive health: a multidisciplinary approach in the continuous professional development of doctors, 2020
- Master class Hormones and women’s health, 2020
- Practical course Reproductive endocrinology, 2020
- Master class Stimulation of ovulation and superovulation, 2020
- Candidate of Medical Sciences. The topic of the thesis: Prevention of prenatal pathologies in women with pathological weight gain during pregnancy, 2019
We will fill your life with a new meaning!