Requirements and examination of Egg Donors at Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY
Requirements for Egg Donors
The reproductologists of Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY carefully select Egg Donors due to medical conditions. All Egg Donors are young, physically and psychologically healthy women, without bad habits and have at least one healthy child.
Basic requirements for oocyte donors:
- age from 18 to 36 years;
- presence of own healthy child;
- absence of negative phenotypic manifestations;
- no bad habits
- no genetic and chronic diseases of the Egg Donor and her family;
- satisfactory somatic health;
- absence of contraindications for participation in Egg Donation Program.
The requirements for Egg Donors exist due to the desire of our Medical Center to obtain healthy oocytes of the highest quality. The younger is the Egg Donor, the more capable eggs for developing she has.
According to Ukrainian law Egg Donors can be:
- acquaintances, friends or relatives of a couple or a Patient;
- anonymous donors who passed previous medical examination and are selected by Patients.
At Medical Center , each candidate for Egg Donor passes a strict medical examination in addition to the requirements of Ukrainian law. A multifaceted mix of genes of Ukrainian women provides a healthy set of genetics. Due to this, the phenotype of Ukrainian donors is absolutely universal and, therefore, can be used absolutely for each patient.
Examination of Egg Donor in Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY
Donation Department’ Coordinators will select the ideal Egg Donor for you who will meet all your wishes and will be as similar to you as possible basing on your phenotypic characteristics. In Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY, you can select Egg Donor by the following criteria:
- blood type;
- hair color;
- eye color;
- and other features