- «Medical and Diagnostic Center» Adonis Plus» LLC (state registration code 37847337);
- PHEI “Institute of General Practice — Family Medicine” (state registration code 34875712);
- “Medical Center «Adonis» LLC (state registration code 38013346);
- “Medical and Diagnostic Center” Adonis” LLC (state registration code 40532571);
- “Medical Diagnostic Center “Diagnostic” LLC (state registration code 24590495);
- “Medical Diagnostic Center «Kindredland” LLC (state registration code 41555668);
- “Medical Diagnostic Center «Babyhealth” LLC (state registration code 41593677);
- “Medical Diagnostic Center “Minihealh” LLC (state registration code 41618502);
- “Medical Diagnostic Center «Profimed” LLC (state registration code 41618006);
- “Adonis-Center” LLC (state registration code 43516039).
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED:
We would like to underline that below is mentioned the list of personal data necessary to be provided in most of cases. But it doesn’t mean that you need to provide it immediately without of necessity. Depending on the purpose for which we process your data from time to time, as explained above, we need to process one or other data, which will in general be, depending on each case.
At first, if you would like to apply and find more information or to receive certain medical service with the use of our web-site, we kindly ask you to fill your personal data that is necessary on that step, namely your name and contact information such as phone and email. You also may fill in all data that you would like to mention in the graph “Message” that will help us to understand your wishes and will help to provide you with requested information on high level. Also in case you wish, you may add your report which also may help us to answer on your application.
After our employee will find more about your wishes and situation and will provide the list of information Medical center will need in your concrete case to provide the medical services you would like to be received. Such information may be the following:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Passport information (scan or copy of the passport)
- Information on your marital status: in case you are single or have non-registered marriage – our employee asks you to fill in such information in certain forms and/or sign separate application confirming your marital status during your visit at Medical Center. In case you are in registered marriage – our employee asks too provide the marriage certificate, the copy of which shall be stored at the Medical Center.
- Information that you legally present on the territory of Ukraine (in case you enter the border of Ukraine). Such information is in the form of visa (in case of necessity to form visa to enter the territory of Ukraine) and the stamp on the entrance on the territory of Ukraine and our employee may ask you to provide the mentioned above document to have the copy of it to store at the Medical center. This information will be asked to provided during your visit to the Medical Center.
- Your medical data that were provided by you via our web-site, email or granted personally. The content of the medical data depends on the medical services provided. Our employee may also ask to provide some genetic data in case such data is necessary for providence of medical services.
- Your contact information such as telephone, email, place of living, post address.
- Economic and transactions information (your payment or card data etc.) in case you make payment via bank transfer.
- Information on your travel experience at certain countries within certain period of time, communication with the person infected on certain disease etc. – in some cases, as Covid-2019 situation happened, the Medical center may ask you to provide certain information to guarantee safe providence of medical services for all participants (you, other patients, our doctors etc.) and prevent wide spreading of life threating disease.
We may also collect information about your computer, including IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and report aggregate information to our webmasters. These are statistics about the actions and browsing patterns of our non-personally identifiable users, which allow us to ensure that the content of our website is presented most effectively to you and your computer.
We may also collect information about you for specific statistical purposes, such as:
- data on visiting of our website;
- certain commercial information (for example, that you have subscribed to our newsletter),
- information about specific types of medical services you want to receive from us, etc.
We would like to notice that when we ask you to fill in your personal data in order to provide you with access to certain functions of the site or in order to contact our employees through our website, we will mark certain fields as mandatory, as we may need some kind of information so we can provide the service or provide you with requested information.
Please accept this and note that you have the right not to fill in these fields and not to provide such information to us. However, if you choose not to provide us with such information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain benefits and functionality provided by our website (for example, receive an updated newsletter with promotions for certain medical services; make an appointment, etc.).
HOW WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE YOUR DATA:
It depends individually which way is more convenient for you to apply to Medical Center.
You may communicate with Medical Center and send your personal data via different services and ways, namely:
- Via web-site adonis-ivf.com. By sending the appropriate information and application with the use of communication system on web-site;
- Via Medical Center’s contact email that is mentioned at our web-site, requisites in the documents etc.;
- Via Medical Center’s contact telephone that is mentioned at our web-site, requisites in the documents etc.;
- Personally, you may come to Medical Center and provide your personal data personally;
- Via social networks by sending some sort of your personal data on the personal page of our Medical Center;
- Via third party under your consent (including Power of Attorney) for such third party to provide specified personal data to Medical Center;
- With the use of all other possible ways of sending your personal data to the employees or authorized representatives of Medical Center.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
The personal data provided in the course of your treatment request (the “Request”) will be collected, processed and used in order to manage your request for the provision of services and the subsequent execution of the agreement entered into, and for the purpose of maintaining the contractual relationship, the management, administration, provision, extension and improvement of the services, as well as the sending of technical and operational information related to the treatment, by any means, including electronic mail and/or equivalent means. In this regard, we hereby inform you that your personal data together with the result of possible user satisfaction surveys will be used to evaluate your opinion and the study of your particular profile, with the sole purpose of improving the services we provide and thus adapt and design our commercial offerings.
For the case of collecting health data, the purpose will be to provide medical services, which according to your express request, are more effectively suited to your personal and health circumstances. In relation to your health data, in the case of it not being provided in the full amount which is necessary under the legislation of Ukraine or necessary to provide you requested medical services, Medical center reserves the right to refuse the corresponding service.
Purpose and Legitimisation
Medical Center will proceed to deal with your personal data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, appropriate, pertinent, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner, committing itself to take all reasonable measures to be abolished or rectify without delay when inaccurate.
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes and in accordance with the legal basis as set out below:
|Purpose||Additional information, Grounds|
|To fill in all necessary medical forms, applications, reports etc., the form of which is set by the legislation of Ukraine or is obligatory to be filled in and signed||Direct obligation to fill in certain form or demand some kinds of documents for performing certain kind of medical services and set by the normative acts as:
· Instruction on filling in the form of primary registration document No. 003-6 / о «Informed voluntary consent of the patient for the diagnosis, treatment and operation and anesthesia» approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 14.02.2012 No.110;
· Order of the use of assisted reproductive technologies in Ukraine approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 09.09.2013 No.787;
· Instruction on filling in the form of industry statistics No. 41-Health Reporting Assistant Report reproductive technologies »
· Instructions for filling in the form of primary accounting documentation № 025 / о “Medical card of an outpatient № ___” approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 14.02.2012 № 110
· Instruction on filling in the form of the primary registration document No. 003 / o «Medical card of the inpatient patient № __» approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 14.02.2012 No.110;
· Other normative acts issued by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine or other authorized state body.
|To register patient’s application to perform certain kinds of medical services in the database of the Medical Center||
Performance of a contract and rendering high quality medical services
|To interpret medical examination, consultations, reports and other information|
|To send report to patient|
|To manage relationship with healthcare professionals and Patients and other parties in case of necessity|
|To invoice clients for services performed and perform credit control activities|
|To manage quality (Quality management include: quality processes when performing medical diagnosis activities, manage quality documentation, manage quality audits, Training of internal staff to quality standards, manage non-conformities and claims, and perform continuous improvement activities)||Compliance with a legal obligation when applicable, including maintenance of external quality certifications. Otherwise legitimate interest of Medical Center to maintain and improve operational standards and customer satisfaction|
|This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly for:
• if you subscribe to our newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending specialized information about our services by various means (for example, e-mail or SMS). We would like to notice that in any time you may ask to stop sending the newsletter to you;
• perform actions aimed at advertising the “Medical Group of Companies “Adonis” and the services we provide. By participating in any promotion, you allow us to process the personal information you share with us based on your advertising activity and to disclose it through various media, such as social networks or the website itself (subject to your consent to implementation of such actions). In each promotional campaign in which you participate, you will have available conditions and time, where we will provide more detailed information about the processing of your personal data in order to obtain your informed consent.
|For marketing purposes|
|If you access our website, we inform you that we may use the information obtained from you for analytical and statistical purposes, in order to understand how users interact with the “Medical Group of Companies “Adonis” and thus be able to improve the provision of services to you, including the ease of use of our services (such as our website).
In addition, we may periodically conduct surveys of the quality of services received in order to obtain information about the level of satisfaction of our customers and users and identify areas where we can improve our service.
|To analyze the usability of our website and the quality of services provided|
|To develop product and process||Legitimate interest of Medical Center to improve its business and its customers satisfaction.|
|To communicate to clients (including newsletters and promotional information)||Legitimate interest of Medical Center to develop its relationship with clients|
|To receive information on your your tastes and preferences in the sphere of medical care for relation and communication with client in future||Interest of the Medical Center to develop relationship with clients in the sphere of your potential interest to apply for them in future|
|To process your complaints and suggestions||Interest of the Medical Center to process your claim in pre-trial procedure|
HOW WE STORE INFORMATION COLLECTED:
Еhe information you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers electronically and in paper form in the Medical Center’s files base.
We work hard to protect the Medical Center and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of the information we hold. In particular:
— We are reviewing our practice of collecting, storing and processing information, including security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems.
— All our employees who work with you had signed the non-disclosure agreement. It is strictly prohibited under non-disclosure agreement as well as under legislation of Ukraine to disclose any kind of your personal information received by the employee (including even the fact that you apply to the Medical Center).
TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED:
It depends on the kind of medical services that you would like to receive at our Medical Center. The employee will request your personal data necessary for provision of chosen services and inform to whom it shall be transfer under your consent. Below is listed the most frequent cases to whom we may transfer your personal data. In almost all cases we can do it only under your consent but there is some cases, strictly prescribed by law, when we are obliged to transfer your data without receiving your consent (please, check information below). The data that may be transferred – are transferred strictly in the quantity necessary for providence of service.
- To the employees and representatives of the Fertility Solutions Agency LLC (state registration code: 39444896, address: 26K Dniprovska Naberezhna Str., Kyiv, 02132). Fertility Solutions Agency LLC is partner of Medical Center and Medical Group of Companies “Adonis” and provides to you such services as legal services, coordination services, translation of the documents, coordination and translation during your visit at the Medical Center etc.. In case you receive one of those services – your personal data may be shared with the employees of this legal entity to perform the necessary services.
- To the legal entities entered at the warehouse of the Medical Group of Companies “Adonis”. It doesn’t mean that in case you provide any your personal data it will automatically used by all those companies. In case of necessity for you to have certain service at other company of Medical Group of Companies “Adonis” under your consent your personal data, necessary for provision of such service, may be transferred to this company. For instance, you would like to have medical service of the infertility treatment with the use of surrogacy. In that case you provide personal data to the medical center PHEI “Institute of General Practice — Family Medicine” which will directly provide those services. After you want your surrogate mother to gave birth at maternity house of Medical Group of Companies “Adonis”. The services of delivery is provided by the legal entity «Medical and Diagnostic Center» Adonis Plus» LLC. Our employee will inform you that for receiving of such services some personal data shall be provided to the maternity house and mention the list of necessary data to be provided. Only after your confirmation our employee may transfer your personal data to the maternity house and the services will be provided. Medical Group of Companies “Adonis” takes appropriate security and legal measures to protect the security and integrity of personal data transmitted within legal entities of Medical Group of Companies “Adonis”. In particular, the Medical Group of Companies «ADONIS» has introduced mandatory corporate rules that allow the transfer of personal data within the Medical Group of Companies «ADONIS», in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine.
- To the notary – in cases of providence of services of notary certification of the translation of your passport, certificate of marriage and other documents, certification of the application, informed consents, agreements (including agreement on surrogacy), power of attorney etc. your personal data may be transferred to the notary. The notary has to store the received information at notaries register and is obliged to not disclose any received information.
- To the translation bureau — in case of application for the translation of your documents such as passport, certificate of marriage, certificate of birth of your child, medical certificate of birth of your child, certificate of genetic affinity etc. your personal data (that is mentioned at documents that shall be translated) may be transferred to the Translation bureau.
- To the insurance companies – in case of signing of the agreement of between you and appropriate insurance company. Please, notice that under Ukrainian legislation in case the insurance company make the request to the healthcare institution on the issue of it’s client to provide certain medical data, such healthcare institution is obliged to provide the answer to the insurance company with the answer with disclosure of the medical data of such person;
- To the state authority of Ukraine: only in cases provided by law of Ukraine when we are obliged to provide and disclose your personal data, such as under the order of the court of Ukraine and other grounds prescribed by law.
- To the payer – in case of you have the third party to whom you authorize to pay for the services set by the agreement between the Medical Center and / or Fertility Solutions Agency LLC. The Payer will be provided your personal data mentioned at the appropriate agreement as well as to the list of the services provided and their cost.
- To the confident under power of attorney: in case issuing the power of attorney to the third party (confident) were it is said that you allows the confident to receive your personal data.
- To the bank: in case of making the payment for the services provided the bank require and may be provided your personal information (including, the agreement on services with your data the transfer to be made)
- To the third parties: if you want us to provide your personal data to the third parties we need your written consent to do it. Please, inform the employee of the Medical Center that you would like us to make such transfer, the employee will present you the consent form and ask to fill in the list of such parties to whom we may provide your personal data. In case you want to make some derogations and don’t want us to provide the authorized party some kind of your personal data, please, fill in what kind of such information you do not want us to provide. In case you do not want us to provide your personal data to any third party you just don’t need your sign any additional documents confirming your wish, we are obliged under the law to keep all your data in secret and not to make any disclosure without your consent.
- Other parties that are necessary to be involved to provide the services you would like. The transfer of your data to this parties will be made only under your permission.
We will not pass your details to other organizations without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS STORED:
We will not store your data longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is processed or to comply with statutory requirements.
To determine the appropriate storage period, we determine the nature and category of personal data, the purposes for which we process them, and whether we can achieve these goals using other means.
As the main purpose of collection of your personal data is to provide medical services to you we, as the provider of medical services, have to follow strict requirements of the legislation of Ukraine and to guarantee filling of all medical forms, obligatory to be filled in to provide certain kind of services to our patients. That’s why the biggest part of the personal data that we ask you to provide is necessary to be filled in those forms. The legislation of Ukraine (usually, by the orders of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine) set the form of this medical forms, requirements how it shall be filled in and stored (including obligatory term of storage on the territory of the Medical Center and under it’s responsibility). Please, find below the list of most frequent used medical forms, term of it’s storage and the act where it is established. Please, notice, that it’s not list of all medical forms, it is only examples of most frequent cases.
|Name of the medical form||Normative act where it is prescribed the term of storage||The obligatory term of storage of the medical form on the territory of Ukraine|
|Medical card of an outpatient||Instructions for filling in the form of primary accounting documentation № 025 / о “Medical card of an outpatient № ___”approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated14.02.2012 № 110||5 years|
|Medical card of the inpatient patient||Instruction on filling in the form of the primary registration document No. 003 / o «Medical card of the inpatient patient № __» approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 14.02.2012 No.110||25 years|
|History of pregnancy and childbirth||Instructions for filling in the form of primary accounting documentation № 096 / о «History of pregnancy and childbirth»approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated21.01.2016 № 29||25 years|
|Medical card of abortion||Instructions for filling in the form of primary accounting documentation № 003-1 / о «Medical card of abortion» approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 24.05.2013 № 423||25 years|
|Medical card of a dental patient||Instructions for filling in the form of primary accounting documentation № 043 / о “Medical card of a dental patient № ___”approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated14.02.2012 № 110||5 years|
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
We would like to notice and underline your rights the sphere of your personal data that we always guarantee to respect of fulfil, namely:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and to understand in full what kind of information are stored by us.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
We would like to underline and to tell more on certain issue that may interest you. You have the right to access your information stored by us. We would like to give you access to your personal information. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or delete information that you believe is inaccurate — if we are not required to store such information in accordance with the laws of Ukraine (for example, certain information in the provision of medical services, we may be required to retain within the legislation of Ukraine and order). Also you may ask to depersonalize you personal data etc. (please, see more detailed information on your rights in the section prescribing your rights in the sphere of personal data).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored in the user’s computer, tablet, smart phone or any other device with information about browsing. The complete set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are capable of improvement.
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Internet: they provide countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, they make browsing easier and they improve the usability of our website.
Under no circumstances could cookies damage your computer. On the contrary: the fact that they are active allows us to identify and resolve any potential errors we may have.
Types and purpose of cookies
Depending on how long the cookies remain activated:
- Session cookies: type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed depending on the expiry date of the website.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity (e.g.: those used by social networks or through external content such as Google Maps).
Depending on the processing purpose for the data obtained:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, carrying out the purchase or reservation process for medical assistance, using security features during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access Eugin’s website with some general characteristics pre-defined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc. Likewise, when you register in our Secure Personal Area these own cookies are generated which identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself. These cookies are used to identify your user account and associated services. These cookies are maintained as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. In the case of e-commerce, they allow you to keep information about your shopping cart.
- Analysis cookies: they allow for the tracking and analysis of the website users’ behaviour. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the creation of browser profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow for the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces in order to make advertising more appealing to users and more valuable to advertisers. Cookies are typically used to select ads based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reporting, and avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These store information about user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of user browsing habits, allowing for the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on said behaviour.
- Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used by programs that attempt to geographically locate the location of the computer, smart phone, tablet or connected television, in order to offer you more suitable content and services in a completely anonymous manner.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +380443610131
By post: Ukraine, Kyiv city, Raiisy Okipnoi street, building 8B, 02002