Contact us now
Category: the highest in obstetrics and gynecology.
Work experience: 19 years
- In 1997 she graduated from Lugansk State Medical University.
- 1997-1999 - internship on the basis of Department of Postgraduate Education of Lugansk State University and the Alchevsk Perinatal Center.
Internships, conferences, seminars:
- 2016 - Scientific-practical conference with international participation "New achievements of gynecological surgery", Medical Center "Universal Clinic" Oberig ", NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk, Kyiv;
- 2015 - Courses of thematic improvement “Modern diagnostics, prevention and treatment of diseases in cervical pathology”, NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk, Kyiv;
- 2014 - Courses of thematic improvement "Emergency and intensive care in obstetrics and gynecology", NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk, Kyiv;
- 2013, 2011 - International Scientific and Practical Conference on topical issues of obstetrics and gynecology, Sudak;
- 2012 - Courses of thematic improvement "Emergency care for newborns in obstetrics", Kharkiv Medical Academy Of Postgraduate Education, Kharkiv;
- 2011, 2006 - pre-certification cycles in the specialty "Organization and guading of health care"
- 2010 - II International Scientific and Practical Conference "New Imagine of Gynecological Surgery", Kyiv, Medical Center "Universal Clinic Oberig", NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk;
- 2008 - XXII International Congress with the course of endoscopy "New technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological diseases", Moscow;
- 2008 - “All-Ukrainian Conference of Endoscopic and Innovative Surgery in Gynecology”, Odessa;
- 2007 - IX All-Russian Scientific Forum "Mother and Child", Moscow;
- 2007 - Specialization "Endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery in gynecology", Kharkiv Medical Academy Of Postgraduate Education, Kharkiv;
- 2007 - Courses of thematic improvement "Emergency conditions in obstetrics and gynecology" of the Moscow State University of Medicine;
- 2007- 2009 - education and training in the USAID JSI project “Optimal obstetric practices and effective perinatal care” within the framework of the National Project “Maternal and Child´s Health”;
- 2005 - Topical improvement courses "Endocrinology in obstetrics and gynecology", Kharkiv Medical Academy Of Postgraduate Education
- 2004 - School-seminar "Actual issues of gynecological endocrinology of children, adolescence and reproductive period", Donetsk National Medical University named after M. Gorky, Donetsk.
Main areas of work:
- operative interventions for planned and urgent gynecological pathology,
- endovideosurgery in gynecology (laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, colposcopy),
- outpatient gynecological surgery,
- conservative treatment of pathology of the uterus, cervix and appendages,
- treatment of endocrine pathology in obstetrics and gynecology,
- Prenatal Care,
- Delivery Care
Motto: Understanding to my patients is the key to well-being.
We will fill your life with a new meaning!