Contact us now
Dr. Oksana Domnenko
Category: the highest in obstetrics and gynecology.
Work experience: 19 years
- In 1997 she graduated from Lugansk State Medical University.
- 1997-1999 — internship on the basis of Department of Postgraduate Education of Lugansk State University and the Alchevsk Perinatal Center.
Internships, conferences, seminars:
- 2016 — Scientific-practical conference with international participation «New achievements of gynecological surgery», Medical Center «Universal Clinic» Oberig «, NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk, Kyiv;
- 2015 — Courses of thematic improvement “Modern diagnostics, prevention and treatment of diseases in cervical pathology”, NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk, Kyiv;
- 2014 — Courses of thematic improvement «Emergency and intensive care in obstetrics and gynecology», NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk, Kyiv;
- 2013, 2011 — International Scientific and Practical Conference on topical issues of obstetrics and gynecology, Sudak;
- 2012 — Courses of thematic improvement «Emergency care for newborns in obstetrics», Kharkiv Medical Academy Of Postgraduate Education, Kharkiv;
- 2011, 2006 — pre-certification cycles in the specialty «Organization and guading of health care»
- 2010 — II International Scientific and Practical Conference «New Imagine of Gynecological Surgery», Kyiv, Medical Center «Universal Clinic Oberig», NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk;
- 2008 — XXII International Congress with the course of endoscopy «New technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological diseases», Moscow;
- 2008 — “All-Ukrainian Conference of Endoscopic and Innovative Surgery in Gynecology”, Odessa;
- 2007 — IX All-Russian Scientific Forum «Mother and Child», Moscow;
- 2007 — Specialization «Endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery in gynecology», Kharkiv Medical Academy Of Postgraduate Education, Kharkiv;
- 2007 — Courses of thematic improvement «Emergency conditions in obstetrics and gynecology» of the Moscow State University of Medicine;
- 2007- 2009 — education and training in the USAID JSI project “Optimal obstetric practices and effective perinatal care” within the framework of the National Project “Maternal and Child´s Health”;
- 2005 — Topical improvement courses «Endocrinology in obstetrics and gynecology», Kharkiv Medical Academy Of Postgraduate Education
- 2004 — School-seminar «Actual issues of gynecological endocrinology of children, adolescence and reproductive period», Donetsk National Medical University named after M. Gorky, Donetsk.
Main areas of work:
- operative interventions for planned and urgent gynecological pathology,
- endovideosurgery in gynecology (laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, colposcopy),
- outpatient gynecological surgery,
- conservative treatment of pathology of the uterus, cervix and appendages,
- treatment of endocrine pathology in obstetrics and gynecology,
- Prenatal Care,
- Delivery Care
Motto: Understanding to my patients is the key to well-being.
We will fill your life with a new meaning!