Contact us now
Dr. Oksana Poluianova
Position: Head of the gynecological department of the ADONIS in Slavutych, Obstetrician, and Gynecologist of the highest category, Deputy director for Operative Gynecology.
Degree: MD, PhD.
Professional experience: 13 years.
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English.
- Endometrial pathology (polyps, hyperplasias, Asherman’s syndrome)
- Fibroids of various locations and sizes
- Endometriosis (including infiltrative externally internal endometriosis)
- Genital anomalies
- Pelvic organ prolapse (prolapse, prolapse)
- Ovarian cysts
- Pathology of the fallopian tubes
- Infertility, tubal factor
- Pathology of the cervix
- Aesthetic gynecology using laser and knife techniques
- The full scope of surgical interventions with vaginal, endoscopic, laparotomic access of various categories of complexity (I – V categories):
- Reconstructive plastic surgery on the genitals
- Laparoscopy using modern organ-preserving principles and principles of preserving ovarian reserve
- Removal of the uterus with or without appendages by laparoscopic, laparotomic, vaginal access
- Minor surgical interventions (full range)
- Conservative and operative delivery
- 2008-2014 – internship, master’s degree, postgraduate study at the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology of the P.L. Shupika
- 2015 – defence of the dissertation on the topic “Optimization of pregravid preparation in women with a scar on the uterus after the cesarean section” and received the degree of candidate of medical sciences
- 2011 – Courses of thematic improvement “Colposcopy and inflammatory diseases in gynecology”
- 2014 – Courses of thematic improvement “Modern principles of reproductive health protection
- 2014 – Courses of thematic improvement “Main aspects of ART”
- 2015 – Courses of thematic improvement “Emergency care and intensive care in obstetrics and gynecology”
- 2016 – Courses of thematic improvement “Prenatal diagnosis of congenital and hereditary fetal pathology in the first trimester of pregnancy.”
- 2016 – Courses of thematic improvement “Medical and social aspects of perinatal psychology”
- 2017 – Courses of thematic improvement “Fundamentals of hysteroscopy and laparoscopy in gynecology”
- 2017 – participation in the Global Congress on Hysteroscopy, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2018 – Master class “Innovative approaches in the treatment of genital prolapse.”
- 2018 – participant of the clinical immersion “Hysterectomy for benign and malignant processes: renewal” at the Medical University of Graz (Hospital Catering Frankowitsch, Graz, Austria)
- 2019 – an internship for a month at the Cisse International Center for Endoscopic Gynecology and Surgery (Clermont-Ferrand, France) at the Central University Hospital CHU (Clermont-Ferrand, France)
- Regularly improves his professional level at various trainings and conferences
- Since 2012 – Kyiv city maternity hospital №1 concurrently
- 2015-2017 – Assistant of the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology, NMAPO named after P.L. Shupik, where she was the curator of the department of interns and responsible for medical work
- 2017-2018 – Obstetrician-gynecologist of the gynecological department of TOV “Isida-IVF”
- 2019-2020 – head of the gynecological department of TOV “Isida-IVF”
We will fill your life with a new meaning!