Contact us now
Dr. Nataliia Vladykina
Nataliia Vladykina, Deputy Chief Doctor, Chief of Reproductive Health Department, reproductive medicine specialist, obstetrician-gynecologist, geneticist, specialist in ultrasound diagnostics.
Doctor Nataliia Vladykina is Deputy Chief Doctor of IVF-ADONIS department, leading reproductive specialist, ultrasound specialist and geneticist. Natalia Vladimirovna specializes in questions of treatment of female and male infertility, genetic factors of infertility, miscarriage of pregnancy. As a physician-geneticist, is engaged in identifying possible disorders in pregnant women and the fetus, has practical skills in Perinatology.Natalia Vladimirovna advises on the use of assisted reproduction technologies based on the patient's medical case of any complexity.
Medical experience: more than 25 years
Participation in associations:
- European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology ESHRE
- Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM)
- Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR)
- assisted reproductive technologies (infertility treatment)
- prenatal diagnosis
- genetic counseling
- reproductive health counseling
Education: Bogomolets National Medical University, Faculty of Medicine, 1998.
Author and moderator of practical courses:
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Reproductive Genetics
- Unusual approaches to habitual miscarriage
- Infections in reproduction
- Immunology and ART
Hobbies / interests:
motorcycle riding, motor sport (drift), paleopathology.
Motto: Absolute infertility does not exist.
We will fill your life with a new meaning!