Contact us now
Dr. Nataliia Tsylytsynska
Position: MD, Obstetrician-Gynecologist.
Professional experience: 17 years.
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian.
- Prenatal Care
- Inpatient care and treatment of gynecological patients, documentation of pregnancy
- Outpatient care, treatment of gynecological patients and pregnant women. Colposcopy. Minor gynecological surgeries, including treatment of cervical diseases, diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, treatment of hyperplastic processes
- Diagnostic techniques in gynecology, including colposcopy, cervical biopsy, separate diagnostic curettage
- Infertility treatment
- Marsupialization, surgery on the cervix. Assistance for vaginal and abdominal hysterectomy, hysterectomy with and without salpingo-oophorectomy, conservative myomectomy, ovarian wedge resection and other operations on the ovaries and fallopian tubes
- Work in the Department of pregnancy pathology: the threat of miscarriage, the threat of premature birth, preeclampsia, dynamic assessment and treatment of the fetus with placental insufficiency and fetal hypoxia, treatment of intrauterine growth retardation, cervical-isthmic insufficiency (surgical correction), examination and treatment of pregnant women with rhesus incompatibility
Training, courses and conferences participation:
- Certification training in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kyiv, 2014
- Colposcopy for the diagnosis of cervical pathology; Cervical cancer; Cervical cancer screening, 2013
We will fill your life with a new meaning!