Contact us now
Dr. Natalia Tsilitsinska
Obstetrician-gynecologist, specialist in ultrasound diagnostics
Work experience: 16 years
- 2011 — 2017 — obstetrician-gynecologist, private clinic «Eskulap»
- 2001 — 2017 — obstetrician-gynecologist of the first category, ultrasound doctor, Perinatal Center.
Courses, trainings, certificates
- 2014 — certification training of Obstetrics and Gynecology, NMAPE named after Shupik
- 2013 — Colposcopy for the diagnosis of cervical pathology. Cervical cancer. Cervical cancer screening.
- She mastered the methods of colposcopic diagnosis of cervical pathology and the screening.
Areas of work:
- Prenatal Care
- Stationary and treatment of gynecological patients, the maintenance of the documentation of pregnancy.
- Out-patient care, treatment of gynecological patients and pregnant women. Colposcopy. Minor gynecological surgeries, including treatment of cervical disease. Diagnosis and treatment of STDs.
- Treatment of hyperplastic processes.
- Contraception, including intrauterine device
- Diagnostic techniques in gynecology, including colposcopy, cervical biopsy, separate diagnostic curettage. Infertility treatment. The marsupialization, surgery on the cervix. Assistance for vaginal and abdominal hysterectomy, hysterectomy with and without salpingo-oophorectomy, conservative myomectomy, ovarian wedge resection and other operations on the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Work in the Department of pathology for pregnant women: the threat of miscarriage, the threat of premature birth, preeclampsia, dynamic assessment and treatment of the fetus with placental insufficiency and fetal hypoxia, treatment of intrauterine growth retardation, cervico-isthmic insufficiency (surgical correction), examination and treatment of pregnant women with rhesus incompatibility.
Motto: Treat with the mind, not with medicines.
We will fill your life with a new meaning!