Contact us now
Mr. Margaryta Bysova
Embryologist, Deputy Chief of Embryology Department
Basic skills in specialization:
- Proficient in all modern techniques of in vitro fertilization
- IVF, ICSI, IMSI, PICSI, PGD (blastomere and trophododerm biopsy)
- Cultivation and vitrification of embryos
- Oocyte vitrification
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Faculty of Biology, Master of Virology and Microbiology with Honors, 2006.
- 2009 -2016 - worked as embryologist IEM in IVF Clinic of prof. Dakhno, Kyiv.
- Since April 2016 - Chief of Embryo Laboratory, embryologist in Medical Center of Private Higher Educational Institution “Institute of General Practice - Family Medicine”.
Participation in conferences, membership in medical communities:
- Work-shop "IMSI - technical aspects" (Moscow, Russia), 2009
- ESHRE (Stockholm, Sweden), 2011
- IVF clinic BEN ZION (Haifa, Israel), 2011
- NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk, specialization "Laboratory Genetics", 2012
- Work-shop "PGD molecular aspekts (FISH and CGH)", "Vitrification of oocytes on KITAZATO", 2013
- ESHRE (London, United Kingdom), 2013
- IVF-laboratory on the basis of National Medical Research Center named after V.I. Kulakov (Moscow, Russian Federation), 2014
- May, 2016 - had provided her job in cooperation and under control of Dr. Irit Granot Head of IVF and Andrology labs in Herzliya Medical Center (within project “IVF International”).
Motto: I have only one affection - it is my job. The goal of the embryologist’s life is to bring the happiness of parenthood to each Patient.
We will fill your life with a new meaning!