Contact us now
Dr. Iryna Babenko
Obstetrician-gynecologist, reproductive medicine specialist, specialist in ultrasound diagnostics.
Work experience: 12 years.
Basic skills in specialization:
- Assisted reproductive technologies (puncture, transfer, IUI, preparation and implementation of IVF programs)
- Treatment of infertility, miscarriage
- Operative gynecology (minor and major gynecological operations)
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Endoscopic surgery in gynecology
- Ultrasound diagnosis
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia, spezialisation "Medical business", 1999-2005.
- Internship specialization "General Practice - Family Medicine" at the Department of Internal and family medicine of the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia, 2005-2007.
- Specialization courses "Obstetrics and Gynecology" at the Department of "Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductology" of Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, 2007-2008.
- Clinical intership, specialization "Obstetrics and Gynecology" at the Department of "Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductology" of NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk, 2008-2010.
- Extramural postgraduate study, specialization "Obstetrics and Gynecology" at the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductology of NMAPE named after P.L.Shupyk, 2010-2014.
- Defense of the master's thesis on a subject: "Soft stimulation of follicular growth in programs of in vitro fertilization as an alternative to standard protocols", 2015.
Membership in medical communities:
- Member of the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM), ESHRE
Author of scientific articles:
- "Differential approach to treatment of infertility in assisted reproductive technologies"
- "International experience in managing patients with side effects and complications after medical abortion"
- "Comparative analysis of using different methods of ovulation stimulation during extracorporal fertilization"
- "Soft stimulation in comparison with standard protocols in assisted reproductive technologies cycles"
- "The use of a modified natural cycle in assisted reproductive technologies in patients with infertility and reduced ovarian reserve"
- "Artificial insemination in natural cycles and modified protocols".
Hobbies / interests: creative work (embroidery, sewing, knitting).
Your motto: The most precious jewelry on the woman’s neck is the childs’ hands hugging her!
We will fill your life with a new meaning!