Contact us now
We will fill your life with a new meaning!
Accurate diagnosis - successful treatment!
Obstetrician-gynecologist, specialist in ultrasound diagnostics, Dr. Iryna Babenko, says:
A child inside a pregnant woman is an incredible miracle and indescribable happiness!
Obstetrician-gynecologist, reproductive medicine specialist, specialist in ultrasound diagnostics, leading obstetrician-gynecologist of Prenatal Care Program, Dr. Olha Chervotkina, MD, says:
“There are no small things in the diagnosis and treatment, I have an individual approach to each patient.”
Frequently, we observe situations when a serious illness can occur in the initial stages without any special symptoms, but the careful, systematic and comprehensive approach of the specialists of Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY will allow you to diagnose any problem in time.
But still, it is better to plan your visit to the gynecologist not only in cases of complaints, but also for a general examination and prevention of diseases of the female reproductive system.
The main aims of work of the Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY as:
- consistency and logic in the approach;
- world standards in diagnostics and modern methods in treatment;
- a comprehensive approach to the selection of methods taking into consideration the characteristics of your organism;
- accurate and individual selection of the required dosage of the medication
will help to establish an accurate diagnosis.
The main symptoms of gynecological diseases are:
- changes in the vaginal discharge, the abundant discharge, a change in color, consistency and smell (appears an unpleasant smell);
- genital itching;
- frequent urination, a burning sensation in the process of urination;
- lower abdominal pain;
- pain and discomfort during sexual intercourse;
- increased body temperature;
- the appearance of local symptoms which are similar to inflammation (redness, swelling, tenderness, etc.);
- irregular menstrual cycle;
- general disorders: nausea, vomiting, weakness, fatigue.
IVF + ICSI (age <35)
IVF + ICSI (age 35-40)
IVF + ICSI (age >40)
Diagnostic methods of the Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY in gynecology:
Non-instrumental: gynecological examination, smear sampling, laboratory diagnostics (hormonal screening, general blood and urine tests, coagulogram, blood test for TORCH-panel, blood test for biochemistry, enzyme immunoassay).
Instrumental: colposcopy (examination of the cervix with a colposcope), ultrasound — vaginal and transabdominal, hysterosalpingography, determination of the basal body temperature graph (for diagnostic purposes), hysteroscopy (diagnosis and removal of endometrial hyperplasia, polyps).
The gynecologist of Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY will help you to deal with:
- pathological changes of the cervix;
- inflammatory processes in the female reproductive system;
- gynecological diseases of the endocrine disorders;
- omission of the uterus;
- noncarrying of pregnancy;
- menopause, severe stage;
- cysts of the female genital organs;
- female infertility.
Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY will successfully establish the correct diagnosis for you, as we follow the world standards in diagnostics with the integrated approach in the selection of treatment methods, taking into consideration the characteristics of your body and modern treatment methods. We will choose the exact and individual dosage of the required medication for you.
Contact us now
Accurate and correct diagnosis is the key to successful treatment of gynecological diseases!
Every woman, who contacts Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY, will not just get the prescription of drugs and treatment methods (if it is necessary): a complex of medical methods and manipulations will be developed and selected specially for you, taking into consideration all the characteristics of your body. Our specialist will take into account all the nuances and choose a safe treatment plan for you.
The main principles of the treatment of gynecological diseases at Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY are:
- an absolutely individual approach to every woman;
- diagnosis of diseases in time;
- complex treatment of diseases
At Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY, all types of female infertility can be treated. We will be happy to help you to get pregnant and give a birth to a healthy baby! Our specialist will select an individual set of methods taking into account the individual characteristics of your body.
The long-awaited happiness of motherhood can be aimed at Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY with help of:
- effective diagnosis and treatment of all types of infertility;
- treatment of the causes of infertility by surgical or medical methods;
- using of modern methods of reproductive medicine — IVF, ICSI, donation of oocytes, Surrogacy and others.
The cause of infertility must be investigated:
- If, after 12 months of trying to conceive a child, the desired result does not come and the age of woman is less than 35 years
- If a woman is over 35 years old, then, the period of trying is reduced to 6 months.
Why is the diagnosis and treatment of infertility at Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY effective in your case?
- We helped thousands of women become moms
- Affordable cost of examination and treatment
- Methods of examination and treatment
- Modern Medical Center in Kyiv
- Professional reproduction and embryology specialists with international qualifications
Dr. Natalia Tsilitsinska
Dr. Olha Chervotkina
Dr. Viktoriia Orlova
Dr. Yuliia Kochet
The main types of female infertility and treatment methods
1. Endocrine sterility
- Makes up to 30% of all cases of female infertility.
- There is a disorder in the maturation process of the eggs due to hormonal imbalance.
- Treatable after the prescription of hormonal drugs. If pregnancy does not occur, Assisted Reproductive Technologies are used.
2. Tubal factor of infertility
- Approximately 35% of women cannot become pregnant, because after fertilization, the egg cannot reach the uterine cavity through the fallopian tubes. Hysterosalpingography or laparoscopy is used to determine tubal infertility.
- To cure female tubal infertility, it is necessary to reestablish the permeability of the tubes with the help of an operation.
3. Uterine factor of infertility
- About 15% of women cannot become pregnant due to congenital anomalies of the uterus.
- The pathology of the uterus is determined by a gynecologist during the examination and by ultrasound.
- Treatment is often provided with help of surgery or surrogacy.
4. Psychological impact of infertility
- Psychological impact of infertility in women is based on the perception of pregnancy as a threat (lack of money, the changes in body, etc.) The problem of psychological infertility is approximately common for 30% of couples.
- Treatment is possible only during the process of psychotherapy with a competent psychologist.
5. Immunological infertility
- With this type of infertility, antibodies to sperm and sometimes to the egg are produced.
- Immunological infertility occurs in about 8-10% of couples.
- To determine the problem, it is necessary to provide some tests – smear sampling of the cervical canal and antisperm antibody test of blood, anti-ovarian antibodies test of blood, determination of antiphospholipid antibodies in blood.
- Treatment consists of prescription of special drugs and is effective in more than 70% of couples.
Operative gynecology at Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY is represented by a variety of methods including open gynecological surgery, laparoscopic surgery, etc.
For more info, please, contact us.
You can have a look at our price by clicking here.
Contact the specialist of the Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY now — and we will help you overcome any difficulties on the way to motherhood!
We will fill your life with a new meaning!