10 symptoms for urgent contacting with the doctor of the Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY
Contact us now
We will fill your life with a new meaning!
The doctors of the Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY understand more than anyone else that baby carrying is a special period in a woman’s life. During these months, it is very important to have qualified control and diligent care of mother and baby health from the onset of pregnancy to its successful completion. Our experienced and reliable experts will help you to cope with anxiety, ailments, to prevent possible complications. In case of the symptoms listed below, the patient must consult with a doctor.
- lower abdominal pain. On pathology during pregnancy may indicate cutting pain in the lower abdomen. Perhaps this is not an alarming signal, but it is better to be reinsured.
- bloody discharges. During pregnancy, a sensitive cervix can cause minor bleeding. Often, this is not a cause for concern, but if the bleeding is accompanied by fever and chills, you should immediately contact your doctor.
- severe headaches and dizziness. As a rule, the cause of this deterioration of well-being is dehydration and exhaustion.
- heavy vomiting. Probably, this is not a serious form of toxemia, but a more dangerous condition. In any case, only a specialist can find out what happens to the organism.
- atypical changes in well-being. It may be a subtle watery discharge, in this case, do not worry, but if they are bloody and abundant, it may indicate a miscarriage or fetal death. It should immediately seek the advice of a specialist.
- frequent painful urination. If urination is accompanied by itching or pain, this may indicate a bladder infection, which requires immediate medical attention.
- swelling, convulsions. If in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy you notice that your hands, legs and face are very swollen, do not hesitate to set up a consultation with a doctor. Sudden puffiness can talk about preeclampsia: a serious complication during pregnancy.
- temperature more than 37 degrees. An increase in body temperature to 38-39 degrees signals a viral infection in the body. In early pregnancy, this can lead to miscarriage, and further cause serious complications.
- exacerbation of chronic diseases. Low back pain during urination may indicate a possible recurrence of urolithiasis. So that the disease does not spread to the genital tract and, accordingly, does not lead to fetal infection, abortion or postpartum complications, it is necessary to consult a doctor in time.
- the absence or too active movement of the fetus. As the fetus moves in the womb, its growth can be traced. If the intensity of jolts has decreased harshly, be sure to call your doctor.
The second half of pregnancy is very different from the first terms. The baby inside the woman is rapidly developing, moving, growing and gaining weight. It becomes more closely in the womb. Because of this, it may be more difficult for a pregnant woman to move and breathe. Most changes in the body of a woman are physiological, that is, natural. But, some symptoms still have to alert in the second half of pregnancy.
Possible causes of some symptoms we’ve already known.
In cases of the following symptoms, a pregnant woman should contact an obstetrician-gynecologist of the Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY:
- atypical changes in well-being;
- bloody discharges;
- visual impairment. It happens that vision improves during pregnancy. But, more often due to various hormonal changes, early or late toxicosis of pregnancy, vision may change for the worse. Do not let this process take its course, it is better to trust the specialist of the Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY;
- loss of consciousness. Most often, fainting of pregnant women is caused by low blood pressure, hypotension. Hypotension is a state of weakness, accompanied by a decrease in blood pressure, nausea, headache, which can lead to fainting. If a pregnant woman suffers from hypotension, it’s important notify the doctor immediately;
- abrupt changes in motor activity. The last months of pregnancy are not easy. The weight and volume of the abdomen continue to increase and even elementary gymnastics becomes a serious burden. But do not neglect exercise. Our specialist will also help you in choosing the right one;
- suspicion of discharge (leakage) of amniotic fluid. The reason may be urogenital infections of the mother or inflammatory diseases, trauma or significant stress or the opening of the cervix to the birth. At the first suspicion it is necessary to urgently consult a doctor;
- contraction of the uterus or lower abdominal pain. This can be both a natural process in the last stages of pregnancy, and a signal for violations. In any case, it is important to consult the Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY specialist in time.
Experienced and patient obstetrician-gynecologists of the Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY will always help you overcome any difficulties during pregnancy. In case of any unforeseen circumstances - remember, your personal obstetrician-gynecologist will always answer all your questions and help in solving any medical situation. Prenatal care in the Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY is the best solution for obtaining quality medical care and attention during your pregnancy. We are always happy to assist you in choosing the most suitable for you prenatal care program that is based on your individual characteristics and wishes.
We will fill your life with a new meaning!